Staying accessible for your patients is vital to the achievement of your practice. Medical answering service enable health care providers to efficiently organize their after hours care without radically raising costs or burdening existing employees.
Partnering with tens of thousands of health facilities and every sort of specialization, the best medical answering service has over 40 years experience supplying medical care providers. The solutions are designed to satisfy the requirements and are customized for clinics of all sizes and shapes, whether you’ve got one doctor needing after hours assistance or a number of offices needing 24 hour live answering.
Known for exceptional customer service, highly educated representatives, and advanced technical skills, medical answering service is a completely HIPAA compliant call centre operating with hundreds of health care clinics throughout the nation.
Medical Answering Service Benefits
Some of benefit of medical answering service usually supply:
- Stat Calls
- Save one third to one half of the cost involved in working with more expensive medical answering services
- ER & Non-ER Patient Calls
- Trauma Alert ETA
- Reduce time patients spend on hold
- Lab results
- Your messages are delivered via any methods you choose such as text message, email, cell phone, pda, fax, paging or voice-mail.
- Improvement on the flow of information between the referring physician and consultants
- No more inappropriate decision making by nonmusical staff who may be answering your phone
- Code-blue Emergencies
- Information sharing take place at the mutual convenience of your staff
- After-hours ER paging
- You only pay when we answer your patients calls. We don’t bill for minutes that you don’t use and you automatically receive discounts when your call volume increases.
- Address the less than professional experience of your patients when they call, which is a direct reflection on the physician
- Your patients are greeted according to your specifications.
- Your calls are always answered by a live operator.
- Eliminate your facility’s inability to manage more than one phone call at a time
- Surgeon Paging
Hope this article about medical answering service useful for you.